Balhyo Cha Sparkling Iced Tea
Have you tried making Balhyo Cha Syrup using our recipe? If you have Balhyo Cha Syrup in your refrigerator, you can easily make Balhyo Cha Sparkling Iced Tea for hot summer days! It's very simple to make, but so TEAlicious! If you don't like or drink sparkling water, you can use plain water and it's still tasTEA!
Please click here to see our recipe for Balhyo Cha Syrup.
Ingredients (1 serving):
· 2 tablespoons Balhyo Cha Syrup
· sparkling water
· 1 lemon slice
· 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
· ice cubes
· (optional) mint leaves
1) Add Balhyo Cha Syrup in a glass of your choice.
2) Add ice cubes and lemon slice. You can cut the lemon slice into quarters as shown in the photo above.
3) Add sparkling water.
4) (Optional) add mint leaves on top of the drink.
See it's just that easy!
Enjoy the tasTEA sparkling iced tea!