1. Where do you ship to?
We ship to Canada and the United States.
2. What is your shipping process?
We ship orders from Monday to Friday by Canada Post in Canada and by USPS in USA excluding statutory holidays. All orders will be processed and shipped the next business day.
3. Are all prices in Canadian currency?
Yes, our published prices are all in Canadian dollars.
4. Do you offer free shipping? What is the shipping rate?
We offer free shipping on orders over CA$75. If your order is less than CA$75, the shipping fee is automatically calculated by Canada Post and USPS at checkout depending on the destination, the dimensions and weight of the package.
As of January 1, 2020, we also offer free pick-up in downtown Toronto, ON. Please contact us for more information. (Update: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our free pick-up is not available at the moment until further notice.)
5. Can I cancel my order or get a refund?
We are sorry that we don't accept returns or exchanges. However, if you would like to cancel your order within a short period of time before your order has been processed for shipping, we can cancel your order. Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
6. Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
7. Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
8. Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes, you can redeem another gift card during checkout.
9. Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
10. Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
11. Can I apply a discount code to my gift card purchase?
No, discount codes are not applied to gift cards.
12. Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, they can.