1. Where do you ship to?
We ship to Canada and the United States.
2. What is your shipping process?
We ship orders from Monday to Friday by Canada Post excluding statutory holidays. All orders will be processed and shipped the next business day.
3. Are all prices in Canadian currency?
Yes, our published prices are all in Canadian dollars.
4. Do you offer free shipping? What is the shipping rate?
We offer free shipping on orders over CAD$75.00. If your order is less than CAD$75.00, the shipping fee is automatically calculated by Canada Post at checkout depending on the destination, the dimensions and weight of the package.
As of January 1, 2020, we also offer free pick-up in downtown Toronto, ON. Please contact us for more information. (Update: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our free pick-up is not available at the moment until further notice.)
For more details, view our Shipping Policy.
5. Can I cancel my order or get a refund?
We are sorry that we don't accept returns of tea as it is a food product. However, if you would like to cancel your order within a short period of time before your order has been processed for shipping, we can cancel your order. If your order arrived defective or damaged, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
For more details, view our Refund Policy.
6. Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
7. Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
8. Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes, you can redeem another gift card during checkout.
9. Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
10. Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
11. Can I apply a discount code to my gift card purchase?
No, discount codes are not applied to gift cards.
12. Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, they can.