Cold Mugwort Latte
It's super easy to make a cup of cold latte when you make a "mugwort base" with our Mugwort Powder! You can also drizzle the mugwort base on top of a scoop of ice cream for TEAffogato.
Ingredients (1 serving):
· 3g or 1 teaspoon Mugwort Powder
· 30ml water, 90ºC(194ºF)
· 200-240ml (1 cup) your choice of milk
· (optional) 1-2 teaspoons sugar or honey
· (optional) ice cubes
1) Whisk Mugwort Powder in water until the powder dissolves.
2) (optional) Add sugar or honey into 1) and mix well.
3) (optional) If you wish to have iced latte, add ice cubes into your cup or glass.
4) Add your choice of milk into the cup or glass.
5) Pour the mugwort base into milk.
Enjoy the tasTEA cold latte!