Ginger Pear Sejak Iced Tea
The best way you can make iced tea is cold brewing tea instead of making hot tea and adding ice cubes in the tea, which makes the tea diluted.
Our suggestion to make cold brew tea is adding 3-5g (1-2 heaping tablespoons) of tea leaves into one cup (8 oz) of cold water, and refrigerate for 6-8 hours. You can do so when you go to bed and you will have very refreshing cold tea the next morning.
You can enjoy the cold brew tea as it is but you can also sweeten or flavour the tea.
Here, we are introducing Ginger Pear Sejak Iced Tea.
For your information, Korean pear is very crisp, sweet and juicy, and it is a good medium when you want to add texture and sweetness to your iced tea. In Korea, ginger and pear is a widely loved pair.
· 1 cup cold brew Sejak
· 2 tablespoons Korean ginger marmalade (or you can add chopped ginger and honey)
· 2 tablespoons Korean pear, chopped
· ice cubes
1) Add 2 tablespoons of ginger marmalade in a cup or a glass and add chopped pear.
2) Add ice cubes.
3) (optional) If you would like to add a garnish into the drink, you can cut pear thinly with peel as shown in the photo.
4) Add cold brew Sejak, and serve.
Enjoy the tasTEA iced tea!