Iced Balhyocha Matcha Latte
Have you tried making iced latte with Balhyo Cha syrup and Matcha together? The flavours of roasted grain and cocoa from Balhyo Cha go great with creamy matcha flavours!
If you haven't tried making Balhyo Cha syrup, please click here to see the recipe.
Ingredients (1 serving):
· 2 tablespoons Balhyo Cha syrup
· 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
· 2oz (60ml) water, 70ºC(160ºF)
· 4oz (120ml) milk
· 4-5 ice cubes
1) Make Balhyo Cha syrup if you haven't.
2) Add 2 tablespoons of Balhyo Cha syrup into a glass.
3) Add ice cubes and milk.
4) Sift matcha powder into a bowl, and it will be easier to dissolve and make a nice foam. Add water and whisk the powder and then add it into the glass.
5) Serve. Stir well before drinking.
Enjoy the tasTEA iced latte!