Mugwort Matcha Latte
Do you use only one tea when you make latte? Try using two different teas that you think would make a great pair! I added Mugwort Base at the bottom and milk in the middle and then whisked matcha on top! You can enjoy four different flavours in a glass: straight matcha, matcha latte, mugwort latte (using a straw) and then a unique flavour from all together (when mixed)!
Ingredients (1 serving):
· 3g or 1 teaspoon Mugwort Powder
· 60ml water, 90ºC (194ºF)
· 200-240ml (1 cup) your choice of milk
· 1 teaspoon matcha powder
· 1 teaspoon of honey (or your choice of sweetness)
1) Whisk Mugwort Powder in 30ml of water until the powder dissolves.
2) Whisk matcha powder in 30ml of water until the powder dissolves.
3) Add honey or sugar into 1) and mix well.
4) (optional) If you also would like to add sweetness to matcha on top, you can do so in the step 2).
5) Pour the Mugwort Base in your glass.
6) Add your choice of milk into the glass. *
7) Add whisked match on top of the glass.
* Tips: How to make three layers in the glass?
Slowly pour milk along the back of a stainless steel tablespoon while placing the tablespoon against the inside of the glass!
Enjoy the tasTEA latte!