Strawberry Balhyo Cha Milk Tea
When you make cold brewed Balhyo Cha in milk, it is easy to make a variety of iced milk teas with your choice of add-ons such as berries, mango, peach, etc.
Here, we are introducing how to make Strawberry Balhyo Cha Milk Tea.
Ingredients (1 serving):
· 6g or 2 heaping tablespoons Balhyo Cha
· 1 cup milk
· 5 strawberries
· 2 tablespoons honey
· ice cubes
1) Add 6g or 2 heaping tablespoons of Balhyo Cha in a cup of cold milk, and refrigerate for 24 hours.
2) When cold brewed Balhyo Cha milk is ready, mash 3 strawberries in a bowl and add honey. Mix well.
3) Put the mashed strawberries into a cup or a glass, and add ice cubes.
4) Add cold brewed Balhyo Cha milk.
5) Chop 1 strawberry and add on top of the drink. (You can use dehydrated strawberries from cereal as shown in the photo as well).
6) Cut a slit 1cm from the bottom to the middle of 1 strawberry, and stick over the rim of the cup or the glass.
Want to learn more recipes for Balhyo Cha Milk Tea? Click here to see the recipe for Dalgona Balhyo Cha Milk Tea.